Latest version of SAXSutilities2 (Python):
|current version:||0.996||29 January 2021|
1. download for Windows [Windows installer, ~160MB]
2. download for Linux (Debian8 and compatible) [archive, ~140MB, just unpack and execute SAXSutilities2]
3. download for Linux (Ubuntu20 and compatible) [archive, ~190MB, just unpack and execute SAXSutilities2]
beta download (Windows)
Discontinued SAXSutilities1 (Matlab):
|current version:||4.99||29. April 2020|
1. download for Windows [Windows installer, ~2MB]
you need also the Matlab 2014a runtime environment [Windows installer, ~560MB]
2. download for Linux (Debian8 and compatible) [archive, ~1.5MB, see below]
you need also the Matlab 2013b runtime environment [installer, ~490MB]
Installation instructions for SAXSutilities1 (Matllab) under LINUX:
Download and unpack to a folder of your choice: saxsutilities1_glnxa64.zip
> unzip saxsutilities1_glnxa64.zip
Download and unzip: MCRInstaller2013b_glnxa64.zip
> unzip MCRInstaller2013b_glnxa64.zip
Then, run the MCR Installer script from the directory where you unzipped the package file by entering:
Add the environment variables LD_LIBRARY_PATH and XAPPLRESDIR to your system as indicated in the last step of the installation procedure.
Note that this has to be done only once for each new release of Matlab.
Add an environment variable SAXSUTILITIESPATH to your system which points to the directory created in step 1.
Start SAXSutilities from the folder created in step 1.
You can also use a start script like:
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH [...as indicated by MCRInstaller...]
setenv XAPPLRESDIR [...as indicated by MCRInstaller...]
setenv SAXSUTILITIESPATH [/path/to/directory/of/SAXSutilities1]